Today's blog post is brought to you by Tanner Morris, Stampin’ Up! Web Content Administrator.
I debated for a long time, but I just couldn’t decide which download to highlight this week—there are so many goodies for the My Digital Studio (MDS) enthusiast and the newbie alike. You can see them all here, or click a link below:
- New background overlay stamps in the Natural Composition Overlays Stamp Brush Set
- Bon Voyage, a complete photobook perfect for any travel enthusiast
- 50 fun, fresh embellishments—Dahlias
- A perfect pair with the Afternoon Daydream Kit and the Daydream Medallions Stamp Brush Set
- And the eye-catching two-page template, Summer Love
My wife’s parents, little sisters, and some nieces and nephews just got back from a trip to Europe, so naturally I wanted to use the Bon Voyage photobook. But as soon as I opened up the Summer Love template, I couldn’t get those vibrant layouts out of my mind. Here’s a closer look at those template pages with the jaw-dropping color combinations:
And here are the variations I made:
The simplicity of creating with designer templates in MDS cannot be overstated. Once I settled on my template, this whole project (taking pictures from Facebook, inserting duplicate pages, and tinkering with the layout) took just over one hour.
What is your favorite download this week? By the way, it’s okay to have six favorites.